This is your Nordecke hub for all things MLS Cup!
Columbus Crew Championship Parade and Rally – Tuesday 12/12 at 12:00pm
Whistle & Keg opens at 11am!
Whistle & Keg is opening at 11am for pre-parade celebrations! It’s on the route and a great place to watch from!
They are also donating 20% of sales to the Nordecke Community Supply Kits fundraiser, to provide toiletries and others supplies to unhoused people in Columbus.
DORA will be activated, so you can bring your drink along the parade route!
Can’t watch in person? The parade will be streamed by NBC4!
Saturday Pre-Match Info
- 10:00am-1:30pm – Jimmy John’s, Tim Horton’s, and Drink Specials!
- 1:30pm – March to the Match from Battelle Plaza
- 2:15pm – Greet the Team Bus as they arrive at west entrance of stadium
Nordecke partners all over the city are having watch parties! Check their pages for details!
Some are having morning events also!
- Land Grant Brewing – Watch in the Taproom or at Gravity Experience Park. $4 pints of Black Lager and Gold Lager!
- Parsons North
- Combustion Clintonville
- Heart State
- Wolf’s Ridge Brewing – Brunch specials in Dining Room and drink specials in Taproom!
- Seventh Son
- Studio 35 – watch the game on the big screen!
- Pecan Penny’s – Brunch specials, 20% off for Crew fans, post-game Ugly Sweater Contest
- Bobcat Sports Bar
Get hyped for the MLS Final by reliving the GLORY of the Crew’s comeback victory over rivals FC Cincy in last weekend’s Eastern Conference Final! Wolf’s Ridge will be showing the FC Cincy match at 7p on our drop-down projector in the Taproom, come pre-game with us!
Nordecke Tickets– Tickets were sent Thursday evening and Friday morning. If you don’t have your ticket transfer email by Friday at 2pm, please email firstname.lastname@example.org ASAP so we can troubleshoot! After 12pm on Saturday, we cannot guarantee assistance.