The Nordecke Code of Conduct is in place to maximize the enjoyment of Columbus Crew games for everyone in attendance.
- Be engaged. The Nordecke is, at its core, a supporter’s section. Everyone in the section is there because they want to be the loudest, most excited fans in the stadium. So pay attention to the game, participate in the chants and songs led by the Capos, wave a flag, and do your part to make our place intimidating for opposing teams.
- No bigotry. The Nordecke, along with Major League Soccer and the Columbus Crew, know there is no place for hate in soccer. We will not tolerate any type of bigotry towards fans, staff, players or referees. Those who choose to engage in abusive, sexist, homophobic, racist, obscene or disruptive language will be subject to sanctions, including but not limited to ejection from Lower.com Field.
- Don’t throw things. No matter how you feel about what’s happening on the field, it’s never ok to throw your drink or anything else onto the field. We’re there to watch the game and support the team, not become a part of the drama. Besides: you paid $12 for that beer, why waste it?
- No violence. We’re all here for the same reason: To support the Crew. We won’t tolerate infighting of either the verbal or physical kind. If you start a fight in the Nordecke, we will kick you out and you will be subject to legal action.
- Wear Crew colors. Any opposing team’s jerseys or colors will not be allowed in the Nordecke. Anyone in violation of this policy will be moved to a different seating section.
Failure to follow the Code of Conduct may result in ejection from the stadium.