Your cart is currently empty.
A few things to keep in mind
Your purchase means you are aware of the following:
- If you bought tickets
- Away supporters are not permitted in The Nordecke section at Lower.com Field and will be relocated by stadium staff
- There are NO assigned seats, the entire section is General Admission
- All tickets will be transferred via Ticketmaster
- We will transfer tickets the day before the match
- Nordecke is NOT responsible for unclaimed tickets
- Should you have issues claiming your tickets please contact the Columbus Crew Ticket Office at 614.447.2739 or visit the Box Office located at Lower.com Field.
- The email you used to place this order will be used to transfer the tickets to
- Nordecke is not responsible for issues entering the stadium
- All ticket sales are final and no refunds will be given
- Please note this is an all-standing section and no benches are to be lifted at any time.
- Failure to abide by this may result in actions taken by stadium staff
- Due to local/state fire codes supporters should not remain in a row where there is more than one row of supporters in said row.
- Supporters are also asked to refrain from congregating in the stairs between sections
- Stadium staff reserve the right to remove/relocate any supporter found violating any stadium/MLS policies
- If you bought merchandise
- Nordecke is not responsible for items delivered to the wrong address
- Nordecke is not responsible for carrier delays
- Nordecke is not responsible for carrier damage while in transit
- All sales are final and no refunds will be given
- Exchanges may be permitted in certain situations such as damage to the product and/or incorrect size ordered
- All exchanges are returned at the expense of the customer
- All exchanges, except damaged items, should be in a condition that Nordecke is able to resell the item.
- No exchange will be given if the item is not resellable (except damaged items)