Over the years, the Nordecke has come together with a large tailgate called the Megatailgate 3.5 to 4 hours before each home game at Mapfre Stadium. Members, non-members, and supporters of other clubs are welcome to join in and share some food and beer at the tailgate.
The Megatailgate area is located in the northwest corner of the paved Lot G near the intersection of Korbel Ave. and Black & Gold Blvd. Keep an eye out for the various supporter group tents and flags.
If you need tickets in the Nordecke, please go through Nordecke.com to reserve your tickets. This guarantees you tickets in the Nordecke and helps us have an accurate count of how many tickets we’ll need to have on hand. Tickets purchased online will be sent to you via account manager to your email. If there are any available tickets not purchased through the website, they will be made available for first come, first serve walk up at the tailgate. It’s easy to pick them up at the tailgate and we can take cash, check or credit cards. Just look for the tent that says NORDECKE TICKETS. Tickets are $24 for members and $29 for non-members.
Food and Drinks
We have a great group of guys who lovingly coordinate hosted tailgates during the season with free food for everyone. They always start with a chili cookoff for Crewsmas and then do different themes each month. Everyone is welcome to join in the feast member or not and all are welcome to bring a dish to share with the group as well. We’ve also been known to cater in from iconic restaurants and food trucks around Columbus on some occasions. As for drinks, you will always find old and new friends willing to share a beer or 6 with you at the tailgate. Also, local breweries have been known to make a presence such as Land Grant, Endeavor, and North High
2019 Tailgate Plans:
- 3/2 NYRB Chili Cookoff
- 3/16 FCD Saturday Corned Beef, Cabbage, and Potatoes
- 3/30 ATL Saturday Fried Chicken, Mac&Cheese, Greens, Cheese Grits, Red Beans and Rice Peach Cobbler
- 4/6 NER Saturday Hibachi night
- 4/20 POR Saturday Catered by Bricker and city of Columbus
- 4/24 DCU Wednesday No tailgate
- 5/8 LAG Wednesday No tailgate
- 5/11 LAFC Saturday Fish Taco’s and Street Corn
- 6/1 NYCFC Saturday Hot Dog Bar
- 6/23 SKC Sunday BBQ
- 6/29 ORL Saturday Fair Food(Corn Dogs, Funnel Cakes Fair Fries, Roasted Corn ect.)
- 7/6 SEA Saturday Burgers, Dogs, Brats
- 7/20 Mon Saturday Smoked Poutine
- 8/10 FCC Saturday YNA Hosted Tailgate
- 8/17 TFC Saturday Chicken Wings
- 8/31 CHI Saturday Argentine Grill Out
- 9/29 PHI Sunday Philly Cheesesteaks
Post Match Festivities
After the match we usually hang out back at the Megatailgate area waiting on traffic to subside. For after game bars, members usually go to Fourth Street Patio a couple blocks from the stadium, Hendocs on High Street, Ruby Tuesday on Summit, or Endeavor Brewery on W 5th Ave.